problem

(gargola) #1

could anybody please take a look a this? i’ll say it again…blender is very weird or am i making something wrong??? anyway look: http://mysite.iptic.com/gargola/characters.zip why my characters shrink???(spelling? :smiley: ) just press “p key” and watch.

(OOPz) #2

there not shrinking here… I dont see any IPO’s set at all. and apparently no Logic setup eithor… so the only thing i can think of is… something very wrong at your end…

try a manic reinstalling of everything on, and ocasional kicking of your computer :stuck_out_tongue:

(lizard809) #3

i think that the problem is that the childs of the armatures dont have groups assigned on them

(gargola) #4

what do you mean?please explain. :smiley:

(ndnchief) #5

It looks like an Armature prob… Did u use IK Solver and Nulls, If you dont the armatures will automatically deform…

NDNChief…

(gargola) #6

but,i’ve done this before without IK solver or nulls without problems.this is the first time this happens to me.then i place the parts of the body(legs,arms etc.) in one place then(when i press the “p key”) they move to another place like they were floating or something.very weird. :frowning:

(gargola) #7

ah! what the heck…i just joined the meshes togheter.i’ll see what i can do to animate them that way.thanx for your help guys. :smiley:

(gargola) #8

now the problem is even worst…when i make a new project and resize objects,the same thing happens! i resize the object and when i press the “p key” the object shrinks to the normal size!!! it seems that i can’t resize objects on blender anymore! :frowning: what’s wrong??? please anybody help me! :frowning:

(saluk) #9

Press ctrl-A to fix scaling?

I don’t know, sounds really screwed up over there.

(gargola) #10

ok,what i did was uninstall blender and re-install it.now it kinda works.thanx.