Problems with Blender 2.49 b on win7 x64

Hi there!
I have installed win7 on my notebook about one week ago and still Im running on it, but have some problems with Blender x32.
Im working on it because of Yafaray. I have Nvidia GeForce 8400M and drivers 195.39 looks they are more compatible than 186.xx for win7 but there are still problems with 3d viewport, hmmm it lokks good but sometimes blender sudently it turns off, usually in bigger projects with more polygons.
I don’t know what is the problem, blenderx32 should work on x64 systems as well as on x32.
I’m thinking of analysis if the problem is generally Win7, or maybe drivers.
So do you think I should go back to windows Vista where everything was fine?
Best Regards Ulfar

[](file:///D:/Sterowniki/x64/195.39_notebook_winvista_win7_64bit_international_beta.exe)

I am using Windows 7 64bit with my notebook and runnning both Blender 2.49b 32bit and Yafaray 0.1.1 32bit successfully. Even the Blender 2.5 svn 64bit versions are running very smooth. I also converted from Vista 64bit.

I have an ATI mobility radeon graphics card onboard with latest drivers (but it worked with the win7 default installed drivers). So the only thing different I see is your graphics card. I am guessing the driver might be the place to check? Hope this helps …

lighting2911 I also tought this was GPU problem, and it looks it is a problem with gpu drivers, as you said.
So thanks for replying!