Problems with exported as exe game

Hello,
thanks in advice for every help your community could give me.
I’ve created for university a small blender game on windows 7 32bit and I would like to use it as an exe blender-free game using Blender 2.58, I’ve also installed python 3.2 e the last release of c++ runtime.
I’ve followed the guide, packing into the blend file, using the add-on for the export,using blender as adminitrator, I’ve also tried to set the environment variable pythonpath correctly etc
When I start my exe file I get this error message:

Detected GL_ARB_texture_env_combine
Detected GL_ARB_texture_cube_map
Detected GL_ARB_multitexture
Detected GL_ARB_shader_objects
Detected GL_ARB_vertex_shader
Detected GL_ARB_fragment_shader
Detected GL_ARB_vertex_program
Detected GL_ARB_depth_texture
Detected GL_EXT_separate_specular_color
found bundled python: C:\Users\Sariel\Documents\Blender\Samurai’s Vendetta\2.58
python
Fatal Python error: Py_Initialize: unable to load the file system codec
LookupError: no codec search functions registered: can’t find encoding

I really have no idea of how to fix this…

no idea, anyone? pls?

well, on Windows it could be a missing avcodec-52.dll in directory with your game

This error usually appers when the blender cant find bundled python properly. try copying the lib folder to folder containing the executable if not copied previously.

Does the game Crash? or is it just a warning on console?

the game was crushing at start.

Thanks, copying the Lib folder from the Python 3.2 folder to the 2.58/Python/ folder inside the “mygame” folder and letting it merge with the provious lib folder SOLVED the problem!

Thanks a lot!!
I would like to change the title of the thread to solved, but dont know how…

ps: I wrote “folder” too many times…

To change the title of the thread to solved you’ll need to edit your fist post and then go to advanced. you’ll see a option to select [SOLVED]. hope that helps.

lol at ps: :smiley:

btw, I just dont understand one thing… Why the game does not load python from .dll file(like in 2.49) but instead it loads it from 24MB(!) folder