Problems with game engine? Noob question!

I have a door and a rocket.

The rocket is supposed to go through the door and break it apart in a straight only-y-axis route.

I have set up everything in the game logic.

I have the door Delay (set 1 duration) — edit object suspend dynamics
touch (detector material) - ---- restore dynamics.

(The material is the second cube that flies with the rocket to restore the dynamics- it’s the one that has the “detector material”.

The cube that follows with the material is set to – Always action- ( it’s own action) start frame 0 – end 600

the rocket ( same thing as above) except it has it’s other own action. So the two action of the rocket and the material is the only difference.

NOW.

When I hit P. Everything is working. The rocket approaches the door and as soon as it touches the dynamics restore and fly apart as the cube hits the center.

BUT HERE’S THE PROBLEM.

WHEN I CLICK RECORD ANIMATION AND HIT P.

ONLY THE ROCKET FLIES THROUGH. THE CUBE WITH THE MATERIAL STAYS AND DOESN’t MOVE.
FOR SOME REASON AFTER 6 SECONDS. IT SUDDENLY FLIES THROUGH and then the door collapses.

SO BASICALLY ( IN RECORD ANIMATION) THE RECORD FLIES THROUGH THE DOOR NOT DOING ANY DAMAGE.
AND THEN THE MATERIAL CUBE FLIES THROUGH 6 SECONDS LATER AND SHATTERING THE ENTIRE DOOR.

Does anyone know how to fix this problem? Let me know if you need more details. I’ll really appreciate if anyone can help me on this. OR you can make your own file and send it to me and I’ll look at it. I tried uploading my file but this website won’t let me. All I want is a door (a flat cube with some thickness) and a rocket that flies through the center of it … shattering all the particles into different directions. The door cannot break apart until it’s hit by the rocket. Thanks

Never-mind I fix the problem. But there’s a new problem.

I fixed the problem by giving the material cube a starting frame of 1 in the game logic action actuator.

However, the animation is recorded and when I use my mouse to scroll through the rocket goes through the door as planned.
But the pieces don’t break apart. In the recorded animation ( live) they did break apart… so it should have been recorded). But when I go through the timeline… the pieces don’t break apart! This is so frustrating lol!!

There are a few things I can think of that can be wrong.

Check that the objects don’t have animation that interfere with the record.
Check the origin of the objects.
Check the bounding boxes.
Run with physics visualization enabled.

It would also be more useful if you share the blend.

Everything looks good when I hit P. It breaks apart and it’s all recorded. But when I go through the timeline, the rocket is moving through the door but the shards aren’t breaking apart!

I think the problem is your animation play back.

Bge runs at 30 fps(What I see in the image) and animations play at 24 - 25 fps, even when you play a animation in the bge.
Set your fps int the world tab to the same amount as the animation frame rate in the render tab before recording the animation.