I’m trying to make an eyebrows hair system using a texture to define the density and control the shape of the eyebrows. It doesn’t work for me so I tried to learn from Gooseberry, but it keeps not working.
This is what I did:
- I add a plane and make a UV map for it
- I add a particle system, change type to Hair
- In Texture I add a new texture and press the button for going to the texture tab
- I open the file victor_eyebrows_density.jpg
- Under Mapping, select UV and the UV map I’ve created
- Under Influence I disable Time and enable Density
I can see hair every time but when I enable Density, the hair is lost. Am I missing something???
I’ve uploaded a simple blend file with the texture packed in this link
Thanks in advance!