Professional Blender Games...Mission Impossible?

Hi. I would like to offer my services as a character designer/modeler/animator, level designer. I have or am working on several games;

character modeler/animator for Earthwave Studios
character design/modeler/animator for Eisenstern
map construction, character modeling/animating for Sauerbraten
animator for Online Tounament Entertainment Ltd.
spaceship/demo design

I have extra time to devote to the project. I have experience with working with groups to achieve common goals. Blender is my primary 3d program. Some of my work is on my website at http://titanium3d.com.

If I can help you you can reach me at [email protected].

Hi wrench,

Youve got some nice stuff there, The BGCP is always looking for people to help out but at the moment the project is susepdended(again) so we can complete another project for the bullet competition.

Will probably make an anouncement when it becomes active again but in the mean time you can keep an eye on the BGCP site there is a link in my sig.

Later :wink:

yea, pretty nice work wrench!:slight_smile:

Although, this is a really old post you dug up…notice that its about a year and a half old.(though it feels like I posted this five years ago :stuck_out_tongue: )

If you want, you can join Cognitive(my team)…we just started on a space-fighter game, so that might be right up your alley…or you could join BCGP, whatever. both good teams.