Project 7722486 27677

Very nice progress! I cannot wait until ep 1 comes sometime in the hopefully near future!

1 Like

I hope so too. Since I’m the only one working on this project, it will take some time before it’s done. I will have to add some more elements to other environmental sets, redo 1 part of a scene, and get some animation done before I work on the voice acting.

1 Like

I like the project so far it looks very nice!

1 Like

For the past couple of days, I’ve been bouncing back and fourth between certain parts of the project and I feel that the dungeon scene is almost done. Here are some new screen shots of what the current dungeon looks like now.

Now, my major concern was making this straw bed look like straw. I’m using the particle system and using hair strands to replicate the look of straw. Tried the mesh method before and it looked like he was on a bundle of sticks instead. I also learned a few things on making multiple fire simulations which is always a plus. But for some reason, it feels like it’s missing something other than extra people. Hopefully, I can figure this out before the week is over with, but if not, I’ll come back to it after working on another scene.

Update time! So I’ve went back to another scene I’ve been working on in the past. This was one of the scenes that was going to be part of “The Trip”. So after taking a page from Blender Guru’s grassy path scene tutorial, I was able to create this result I made so far. This was still made in Blender’s Internal Render Engine.

I will still need to add some more flora, but that’s going to be a bit of a stretch. The reason why because I’m going to need to obtain some low poly CC models. I’ll post an update later tomorrow. I also need to try to make a better mountain range.

That’s all for now. Until next time, see you around!

Interesting, very interesting! It’s insane how long you’ve stuck with this project, I hope to see animations one day!

I will hope you can give some reference to Kyoto Animation incident when more info come available. I’m talking about the real world effect on these art forms. It’s worth having some remembrance?

Adventures, monsters and action while the real world sneaks into the digital.

thanks for listening, just wanted to say this, not wanting to make any point.

Work is improving greatly, can’t wait to see how it matures.

I’ve slowly have been improving the scene trying to get the right elements in before I go into compositing if needed.

I still trying to find some trees that I can add in and maybe some bushes as well. Now, back to the idea of compositing. It’s going to be difficult to create a node setup for this scene because this is suppose to be in mid morning where this scene occurs. Especially since the Blender Internal Render Engine has since been abandoned. Any way, I’ll keep looking for the setup I needed.

Character Update: Urika

Didn’t know it has been 1 year since my last update. A lot of things has happened, so I decided to go back and improve on one of my characters hopefully for the final tiime.

The 3 last images shows, in my personal opinion, the highest point I can push this character. With the usage of the BlenRig that was released sometime last year, I was able to give her some attitude and to give her some expression of emotion. However, I wish I could find a way to improve on the clothes such as applying some texture to make it look more “professional”. But until I can figure that out, I’ll keep it like that.

Now, I have to repeat the process for a couple of more characters… These are going to be some long days.

So I decided to take a crack at this character again, but this time try out some 3 point lighting. I’ve also adjusted the material for the gem in order to create a focal point on the armor.

I’ve also redesigned the helmet to give it a smoother look without changing the design too much. The armor has also been redesigned to also obtain a more high tech design. With that out of the way, this is about as far as I can push it for now.

See you on the next update.