SPARKY ANIMATION (Malaysia) is hiring!
SPARKY ANIMATION (http://sparkyanim.com/) is a Singapore based company and we have newly set up a subsidiary company in Kuala Lumpur (K.L.), Malaysia. The new studio will be located at Garden Shoppe, One City, Subang Jaya. We welcome all animation enthusiasts to apply with us now!
Today, we can proudly say that many of our animation shows are aired by some of the highly creditable broadcasters worldwide.
Currently, we are working on a number of projects for intriguing animation series’.
The following position is subject to availability for applicants who aspire after a career in animation:
• Closely monitor the project progress during the development of the full range of production assets for a show and know its status at any given moment.
• Update the production schedule for various important processes in the production pipeline.
• To work closely with the Production Manager to ensure all production team members complete their assignments on schedule, and pursue targets with timely reminders when anyone falls behind.
• Arrange meetings for production staff to keep abreast of production matters.
• Organize the relevant important information and circulate it promptly to the Management and the Production Crew Supervisors & Leads, both within Sparky and with those of third party collaborators.
• Correspond with the involved parties, via e-mail or instant messaging, with up to the minute information.
• Organize and consolidate all production material provided by the client at the FTP site.
• Organize and consolidate all our production material and deliverables and prepare them for submission to the client via the FTP site.
• To work closely with the Production Supervisors & Leads to understand any production problems that arise and liaise with the client to present the issues convincingly before them and follow through until the problems are resolved without delay.
• Coordinate more than one project at the same time, multi-tasking between them.
• At least 2 years’ relevant experience in similar capacity.
• At least a Diploma holder or equivalent qualifications.
• Must be able to work well under pressure, and follow closely to the schedule.
• Good organizational, planning and project management skills.
• Able to multi-task, work independently and prioritize workloads effectively.
• Excellent spoken and written skills in English, ability to converse in Mandarin and Malay will be preferred.
• Self-motivated, independent and target-oriented.
Besides skills and qualifications, here are some other pre-requisites for the job: You should be able to take deadline-related pressure and be committed to the job. If you have what it takes, we would like to extend a warm invitation for you to join us.
If you are interested in any of the positions listed, please do send in your Curriculum Vitae and any other relevant information via the following e-mail address: [email protected]
Only selected candidates will receive a notification.
Walk-in and/or phone-in applicants are strongly discouraged.
We would only consider job applications via emails.