Project: een boek verfilmen

Hallo,
Ik ben bezig met het schrijven van een boek en ik zou die ook graag willen laten verfilmen!
Ik kan ook naar een bedrijf gaan zoals Dreamworks of Pixar maar ik wil door Blender laten maken! Ik zelf kan niet met 3D werken, maar ik zoek vrijwillgers die mij daarbij willen helpen maken!
P.S. het is ook zoals een biscoop film meer dan een uur!

That just amazing Man! Wot it say though ?

Als er iemand er aan mee wilt delen zou je misschien ook willen helpen om meer mensen met dit project willen werken? Hoe meer hoe beter, we zullen die andere makers is laten zien dat wij dat ook kunnen!! Als je mee wilt helpen tenminste!
Groeten, Gunther

Well, at least you’re posting in the correct forum this time. Guys, this fellow wants to make an hour long animated movie. He wrote a book. He is sixteen. Anyone want to help him take on Pixar and Dreamworks?

No I don’t wanna go with Pixar of Dreamworks, I’ll work with blender!

read this, it’s another post with information about asking for this kind of help.

i think that i gonna ask on another makers that my wanne help!
Beceause you don’t wanne help my, IT’s a great project!

I understand that it may look that way to you, but I’m realy trying to Help.
I believe in you, that’s why I’m awnsering.
Most of the Blender artists of this forum have great projects to make, but it’s common sense that they need to start from small things.

My first animation, 7 years ago, had 30 seconds. One year after that I made one with 45sec. and another year after that one with 1.5 minutes. During 5 years I’ve made a bunch of projects, some for school and others just for learning and to get experience. During 5 years I’ve study, 5 hours by day, animation, cinema, photography and everything else related to 3DCGi and traditional animation besides all the normal school disciplines. Even today I’m still learning and studing.

If you really want to make movies, for now… study.
Hope to see here some of your works someday.
Good Luck man :wink:

But you don’t understand me!
I go not make it! I’m the writer and i make the idea and other things!
I need people they wanna help me out!

ccsoon,

you need to show a portfolio (the story?) to convince people to help you. Without a portfolio you’re nowhere. And you need to work on your english if you wish to work on an international level. Without proper communication… you’re nowhere.

Unfortunately, we understand you only too well.

Gentlemen, ccsoon has an idea, he has an unfinished book over 200 pages long (that’s probably a three hour film, btw) written in Dutch and started when he was probably 15 years old, maybe younger.

He wants other people to volonteer, sight unseen, to produce an animated version of his story, whatever it is. And he wants it done in a year or two, so the movie can come out the same time that the book is published. At least, when ccsoon wants the book to be published, which is probably around the time he expects to finish it (with suitable delays of a couple of months for printing and distribution.)

ccsoon is not a 3d artist and has no intention of becoming a 3d artist. If ccsoon is independently wealthy and wants to hire people to work on his vanity project, he’s certainly given no indication of this. I suspect he’s simply hopelessly naive.

Time to lock?

C’mon man. Since me and the Wu left this place there’s nothing to entertain us anymore.
Keep this one please… as long as it’s… funny.

what do you say?

They are just bored folk cssoon, every idea’s person gets a bit of flack!

ok, but i going to the blender institute in the vacantion. For my movie and the story!!! Ok ?

what do you say?[/quote]
C’mon man. Since me and the Wu left this place there’s nothing to entertain us anymore.
Keep this one please… as long as it’s… funny.

ok, but i going to the blender institute in the vacantion. For my movie and the story!!! Ok ?

Really? I’ll be there waiting for ya.

ar you nagatief? or positief?

I’m entertained… so it’s positive.

glad you didn’t ask anything about sarcasm…

Thanks that you are positive :cool:

Well, I guess if your book is that good, a reeeeealy best seler… someone will contact you to make the film, no need to do nothing.
Christopher Paolini wrote Eragon also at young age and FOX made him the movie.