Project: een boek verfilmen

yes and i ask you to make it! understand you me? :slight_smile:
not you only and othor people to

Sorry, Sago. Youā€™re right, of course. My bad. Whereā€™d Wu go, anyway?

Who it has been interested there with these project?

I understand you very wellā€¦ but:

Eragon -> best seler -> Fox -> lots of money -> Know how -> 100ā€™s maybe 1000ā€™s of paid professionals involved -> profit box office.

Your Book -> not finished.

Me-> should be working wright now -> know that Itā€™s impossible to do things this way.

Finish your book, take it to a publisher and if itā€™s good it will probably sell allotā€¦ :wink:

yes that have i just think to (first published my book then the movie) but i think that iā€™m now doing the movie olso then go it faster!

or a storyboard ? is it the same? book or storyboard?

First the Book.

Wille youā€™re writing take notes of all your ideas for the movie, the most descriptive way possible. If you can make litle fast sketchs of the ambient, scenes and characters, but nothing too much advanced. Donā€™t think in storyboards for now, just focus yourself in finishing the Book and in having there a Kick Ass original Story. :stuck_out_tongue:

But the picture of the characters is no problem i have it!
and the scenes is not finisd i gonna make the photo about the scenes and about the storyboard!

Iā€™m looking forward to see more stuff!

Isnā€™t sarcasm a great thing?!

Good luck!

Yes, itā€™s not sarcasm but iā€™m happy that you enjoy me project, see later my website for more information about the project! http://users.telenet.be/ccproject
Greeting, gunther

Thereā€™s an interesting question in your website, and I directly quote:

Why can Blender not to make the Moviesā€™s!
And even tough thereā€™s a ! sign instead of a ? mark, Iā€™ll answer:

Cause need Blender work people. Nothing do if no peopleā€™s. Peopleā€™s no want do the movieā€™s, too long it is. Too little people for free workā€™s to do here. Pay they want.

Gunther, je snapt toch wel dat het op deze manier niet luktā€¦ het is al gezegd, maar ik vraag me af of je het hebt begrepen.

• Ten eerste gaan mensen niet zomaar bij projecten zonder dat ze wat van het project gezien hebben. Je moet dus eerst het hele verhaal of in ieder geval een samenvatting en een stukje posten. Anders zal niemand je echt gaan helpen.
  • Ten tweede zijn je ambities een beetje erg groot volgens mijā€¦ Dat hoeft natuurlijk niet negatief te zijn, maar we willen hier graag eerst meer info.
    en ik post nu in het nederlands omdat je engels volgens mij niet zo goed isā€¦

Oh and Sago, please donā€™t say iā€™m ruining the fun, iā€™d said nothing about the sarcasm:p
{EDIT} oh and hippieā€™s post is funny enough :stuck_out_tongue:

Misschien kijk ik te groot maar ik kan ook niet zomaar mijn verhaallijn zomaar aan iemand zeggen dus ik ben nu bezig met een website voor alle informatie om toch mee de kunnen delen en wat het is! Ik weet ook dat niet iedereen zomaar kan mee doen ma ik heb gewoon hulp nodig, jij kunt toch engels he? zou je me daar bij helpen voor even?
en ik ga proberen om naar blender institute te gaan om mijn project voor te stellen dus je zult meer over mij weten!

cheers19-martin-91. But wot you say in englandish ?

I tried to explain him whatā€™s said in the posts before my post, cause he doesnā€™t really understand the englandisch thing. My englisch is not perfect, but his englisch is worseā€¦

So, if you want to know what i said, just read al the posts before it, except for Sagoā€™s sarcastic posts:p

Cheers Ears!

Very niiiiiiice

I thin itā€™s better to make a storyboard!

ccsoon: I saw your web site, I believe that you canā€™t use the Blender logo, blender is Open Source but the Blender logo isnā€™t :no:

Is it beter now?