Project Forest

You play the game by placing 3 tiles of the same kind next to each other. The goal of the game is to get as many points as you can before you block all tiles.

Latest screenshot:

Download version 0.5

http://www.desura.com/games/one-two-tree

Here is my progress for today:

Pretty much just camera placement and lighting/mood setup. The plan for tomorrow is modeling.

good start , cant wait to see more

Is that some screen space ambient occlusion I see?

Today I made some models and 1/3 of the code.

Would you wind explaining what you can do in the game? I have no idea. :confused:

cool style!

Sympathetic style and I especially like how you’ve expressed the trees :slight_smile:

Everybody seems to wait to hear how the gameplay will be?

It will be a bit modified match-three puzzle game.
Thanks for the comments guys !

Update:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]266374[/ATTACH]
I also updated the first post with a download link.

That is amazing! But now I’m scared. Are you going to be on the judging panel?

We are still waiting for responses from some of the judges we wanted to have, but if needed I will jump in and be a judge.
But there is nothing to worry about, or is there ?

It is very possible. You could tell for sure if you check out the Alpha Build of my game, Migrator.

Update:

Nice style and amazing gameplay :stuck_out_tongue:

OMG. The gameplay is very addictive and easy to learn. I think I could spend hours with this already :stuck_out_tongue:

BTW I’m not sure if you intended it that way or aware of the bug but combos don’t work when you put together for example 3 x lvl1 so that it becomes the 3rd lvl2 in a group which should then become 3rd lvl3 in a group etc.

Still, very awesome. Did you figure this gameplay by yourself or are there games like this already? Amazing…

OMG. The gameplay is very addictive and easy to learn. I think I could spend hours with this already :stuck_out_tongue:
Did you figure this gameplay by yourself or are there games like this already? Amazing…

I’m actually making this game for my self because I used to play one just like it on Google Play but it had annoying limitations.

BTW I’m not sure if you intended it that way or aware of the bug but combos don’t work when you put together for example 3 x lvl1 so that it becomes the 3rd lvl2 in a group which should then become 3rd lvl3 in a group etc.

The latest version (the one with sounds) should support up to 2 levels at the same time but the final version will support more.

I updated the download link in the first post, can you please report any bugs you see if you play it.

I really like this game:) I like the style and is addictive, sorry english.

My best score: 36960.

Thanks for playing, I’ll add a save function so you can see your HiScore.

Update:
I don’t know why these things always happen to me… last night I worked until 4AM on a presentation for college this morning and when I Cut-Pasted the presentation and materials from my PC Desktop to a USB drive my game got moved as well. I wont get the USB drive until next week.