Project Noir: The Apartment

HI, Blender Artists :slight_smile: After a lot of thinking I decided to make my own animation. I guess I’m not gonna reach the finish line, but I hope I can learn A LOT along the way. I’ve already written the scenario, drawn some storyboars frames and begun creating locations. Here’s the first one: my main character apartment.
Almost everything was createdy by me from scratch; I only used some home plants from archive3d, after fixing materials. I also created a 360 render, which can be seen on my artstation
I’d love to read what you think about this project. Where can I improve?
Have a sunny day! :sunny:

6 Likes

Very cool and realistic! I like a lot. The artwork looks very good on the walls, and the living room is amazing. The only thing that offputs me a little is the colour harmony of the kitchen, with the pink cupboards. Also, I’d be nice if the fridge matched better with the height. But wonderful job overall!

Thank you for your kind words :slight_smile: Well, this kitchen still bothers me, like I feel there’s something odd about it, but I don’t see what exactly. I’m pretty new to interior design, so I hope my next render will be muche better. :slight_smile:

this looks pretty much perfect to me already. i like how well you combined so many different elements together. in picture 1/3 the wood post thing you could have the wood bump going inwards and i think that would be a bit better?
I am curious what you did for all the book covers? My favorite of these is the one with the little dining table cause it looks the most family orientated.

Nice Work dude, Dont be afraid of playing with Exposure amd Gamma, it Helps alot.