Prometeus

(VenomSeven) #1

Its kinda scary really… I mean I know this isn’t accurate but it’s the direction we’re heading in at the moment. What will happen when everyone’s lives are virtual?

Share your thoughts please…

0 Likes

(Enjay) #2

hmm… that was interesting. googlesoft, microgoogle?

i believe somthing could happen that looks close to that, but its a ways off from now.

0 Likes

(superkoop) #3

I don’t think it would ever get that far with EVERYTHING being virtual. There will always be things that can’t be done with computers, and not everyone is interested in computers. I’ve read about stuff like this before in books where everyone stays in a sleep type of thing and lives in a virtual reality.
It’ll never happen, well not in our lifetimes at least.
I kind of think Einstein was right in saying: “I do not know with what weapons World War 3 will be fought, but World War 4 will be fought with sticks and stones.”

0 Likes

(Mmph!) #4

That looks depressing… No p0rn in the future. :frowning:

0 Likes

(Captain Oblivion) #5

That looks depressing… No p0rn in the future. :frowning:
why not?
…only instead the p0rn being only visual and aural, you could feel, smell, and taste it too

0 Likes

(Enjay) #6

taste p0rn? i licked a p0rn0 once and it didnt taste to good… OH! im sorry did you mean taste the girl? (or guy, or ink from the anime if thats what your in to)

i dont think a p0rn magizine will sound great either. maybe you just meant hear p0rn as in hear what the word p0rn sounds like, and not the people and trained monkies in it. like you will be able to taste the internet and not the things in it. what does the internet taste like,… hmmm…

0 Likes

(Mmph!) #7

…only instead the p0rn being only visual and aural, you could feel, smell, and taste it too

MEH!
this is why I buy p0rn, my wife smells of clam dip, and tastes like chicken noodle soup! :frowning:

0 Likes

(valarking) #8

http://vkgfx.com/misc/naughty.gif

0 Likes

(Alltaken) #9

thats nasty

0 Likes

(Felix Kütt) #10

boy, do you love that smiley alot… :rolleyes:

0 Likes

(Cardinal4) #11

It’s a lot of mumbo-jumbo, but a lot of what is said is impossible even in the future. Income disparity and poverty seems to have been completely forgotten, like a utopian society where everything is prosperous, no natural disasters, no war, ppl just sit down and use the computer.

I like the nice pictures though. Just not what is said.

0 Likes

(Dan) #12

Yeh, it’s all pretty much pure speculation really… I don’t want to even begin to think what the future is going to be like. I honestly don’t think we’re capable of predicting the state of the world in another 10 years…

0 Likes