Proporitonal Animation Change

Hello, everyone. I want to know if there is a way to do this: I have an animation, it is 50 frames, but I want it to go slow and fluid. I was thinking about doing it at like 5 frames a second, but that would be too choppy.

I want to know how to take my 50 frame animation and keep it proportional, but make it longer.

There are 2 frames between 2 keyframes. I want there to be, maybe 10. How do I do that and make it apply proportionally to the other frames, without redoing my entire animation?

Whenever I need to slow down an animation, I usually scale the keyframes up

In the action editor, select all key frames in the animation. Then press S to scale outward until the frames are at the distance you want. You might want to increase the end frame. Usually the end frame is 250 frames.

Im not really sure if this is what you were looking for.

I couldn’t find the “Action Editor”, but I found that I could scale up the animation in the “Graph Editor”.

I have another question, I have rendered the animation once. I want to render it again, but don’t want to have to re-render the entire thing. Is there a way to render it in a different format using the already rendered animation.