Proposed Flight Game

Hi, I have been hinking for the past few days bout a flight game. I have made a couple of concept .blends but they are non textured yet. I am a rather un organised kinda guy so please excue me if my post jumps around a bit.

The basic story idea.

Jimmy (the character) has been given a challange by a friend. he is to learn to fly and the take a flying trip solo aroung the world. On his way he learns to fly varioud different machines including Helicopters, Planes, Jet-Packs, Hang gliders, and any invention that allows humans to fly. once you have learned to fly all the machines your challange is to choose a range of theese machines and fly around the world.

So far I have concepts for Helicopter and plane.

If anyone is interested in this project then I will upload some screenshots. otherwise I will save my time and continue work with the poeple I have started with.

Sounds very cool! I might help with whatever is necessary. One thing you might want to change is the flying around the world part. You might want to make the world either very small, or make it a big race (kind of like StarWars Episode 1).

okay. sounds cool. but this is only really a proposal and there is no finalised story yet. just concepts.

briliant, i love the screenshots and the concept, truly amazing, and the demo and work outline knocked me clean off my feet.
good luck:rolleyes:

Jimmy (the character) has been given a challange by a friend. he is to learn to fly and the take a flying trip solo aroung the world. On his way he learns to fly varioud different machines including Helicopters, Planes, Jet-Packs, Hang gliders, and any invention that allows humans to fly. once you have learned to fly all the machines your challange is to choose a range of theese machines and fly around the world.

good concept :slight_smile: , good luck

any invention that allows humans to fly

Jet-boots, and the new hover crafts that can fly too! Sounds like a lot of work. Hope to see it finished.

I think this belongs in the WIP forum.

okay. should I repost there? or ask a moderator to move it?

I can give u some low poly ww2 planes if u like (a spitfire IX, a messerschmitt and probably soon a lancaster bomber) (their between 1k and 2k poly)

first screenchot:

http://uploader.polorix.net//files/761/helicopter.bmp

File not found and you better use JPGs instead of BMP

http://uploader.polorix.net//files/1012/helicopter.PNG

That should be it.

I am going to do some level designs or environment designs.

simple and great! good idea! Thumbs up from me!

This will not be open source. the only files you see here will be pics or exes. sorry I know. PC but it is what all my friends use.

you are welcome to give ideas but any models I cannot accept. sorry.