Pssssst! Its a secret.

Sure… and the cake is a lie.

Chuck Norris is a sham and is overused :). And the cake is a lie.

And where’s the quit obsessing on other things and get back to work button. Maybe i can get one at Staples.

A deal was once made between Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee during the filming of Enter the Dragon where Bruce would defeat Chuck in a fight. No one knows the conditions of that deal but Mr. Lee died “mysteriously” soon after leaving behind only one witness who claims there was a flash of light and a single roundhouse kick. That witness is now dead.

Moonflower : Did you find the “Make Pixar Short”, “Make Awesome Game” and “Make Shockingly Photorealistic Human with Believable Hair and Skin Textures and Realistic Eyes” buttons too?

TheANIMAL : No i’m still looking for those.

HAHAHAHAAAA … ROTFL … :smiley:

You 've just made my day.
I wish all threads were as funny as this one, haha …

A-ha! I found the secret “add character” menu. Even has everything organized by studio! I just finished rendering and uploading my awesome movie using Buzz Lightyear and Angelina Jolie, which, unfortunately, was taken down by Youtube due to a copyright claim. It was awesome, I tells ya!

Ahu! Your talking about Approximate Ambient Occlusion arent you? :rolleyes:

I think I have you on this one. :smiley:

Correct! Like a said, every word i write in this thread is the truth.

There is a theory that Bruce Lee got in a real fight with Chuck Norris. While Chuck was doing his round house kick, Bruce did a straight kick; that was so fast it created a black hole. The hole sucked in Bruce Lee and Chuck kicked it to an other dimension, unknowingly.

No one knew the whereabouts of Bruce Lee till I saw this in the news:

“We’ve seen many jets produced by black holes, but this is the first time we’ve seen one punch into another galaxy like we’re seeing here,”

Read More http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2007/12/death-star-gala/#ixzz0hLZ8sGM2

My informer , David Spade, told me that the rematch will happen here on earth on the December 21, 2012.

So my question was; What is this thread about?

I refere you to the original post.

So, did you write python scripted buttons, TheANIMAL?

Ah yes. It was about nonsense. :wink:

You’d have thought after all this time i’d have bothered to learn a bit of python but no, i never did get on with writing code.

@ Bigbad, nope every word was the truth.

It’s just a matter of copy a short thing that means “button” and then change the name, as far as I know^^

Aaaaah no i did something much more clever, i took the name of several buttons 'n things and renamed them for this thread.

Now I get it. :slight_smile: Feel like Homer Simpson :smiley:

D’oh!

(Curse you, 10 character limit)

Lol, I was close :slight_smile:
I wonder why noone else how replied to this thread has thought that way? LOL.

Are these so called buttons external? Have you heard of the MakeHuman button?

Haven’t you ever hear of the ‘OMG Wow!™’ node that is sponsored by this guy?:

Attachments

No and yes, in that order.

Hmmmm