Ptolmus

Hello Blender Community.

My name is Josemaria RRA, and I recently finished my Master’s degree in Sound and Image (focused on Computer animation) at the School of Arts of the Portuguese Catholic University. My final project was a film called Ptolmus, entirely done with Open Source software (Blender, GIMP, LMMS, Audacity). I cannot show it because it is going to be submitted to film festivals that do not allow films to be online. However, I can show you the teaser and give you the link to the facebook page where you can find information about the film and where I’ll be announcing the festivals in which Ptolmus was accepted (and other news). I just thought the Blender community should know about it.

The facebook page:
http://ptolmus.acurta.pt

The Teaser:

Yay!
I was lucky enough to watch the movie, and I must say it’s awesome!
Really well done man!

Blender community, watch out, this is a blast coming! Can’t wait for it to reach the internet :slight_smile:

Wish you all the best

Thanks Quentin! :smiley:

Thank you fermicg :slight_smile:

@Josemaria

A few days ago i watched it online. -Great Movie- I really love it.
I wanted show it to my friends, but now its gone!? Cant find the shortfilm anymore.
So what happened?

Cheers Dave

A lot of film festivals don’t like you screening your work outside of the festival itself, some of them even use that as grounds for disqualification - I am sure it had something to do with that.