Pupavy Hviezdoslav - cinema commercial

Hi guys
I wanted to share the result also with you as recently it is
it is shown/ screened in the local cinema before the film begin - so we made it to big screen - local one - but still big screen

All C+C are welcomed

More renders here: Nitra Hviezdoslav on BlenderArtist
Instagram: 3DShaker
SuperHive: 3DShaker - NOW 60% OFF everything!
Free assets: https://superhivemarket.com/tags/3dshakerfree

40 Likes

super cool . congrats on this !

2 Likes

That’s just awesome, it is a beautiful video, well done and congrats!

2 Likes

Congratulations on this, it looks really nice, I love the realism. The lighting works really well.

I featured you on BlenderNation, have a great weekend!

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

2 Likes

Thank you ! I do appreciate it a lot!

3 Likes

Amazing! It really looks photorealistic and nice!

2 Likes

Great results! Love the lighting.

2 Likes

Thank you very much - it is one of 10 of my favorite HDRIs :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you very much!

1 Like

Thank you very much! I am working on similiar project these days, so hopefully I can post it soon.

1 Like

As always - Spectecular work @3Dshaker! Both the video and the Still. Really love it.
Is the Bird and the People AI or how did you do that?

Since you asked for C&C - just one small detail:

In your still the window reflection has a bit too perfect gradient for my liking. I would show a few clouds (just using a small resolution VDB and placing it works really well, because then the lighting matches perfectly) and on the lower levels some reflection of greenery (we often just place some trees infront of the window and disable visible to camera). That would add a bit more of a gritty feel to it and connect the windows to the environement. ATM it looks amazing but also a bit too perfect (only in this regard) to me - maybe that is the style you were going for - but maybe this is also a useful input.

Cheers,
Jonathan

2 Likes

You’re on the featured row! :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you very much Jonathan! This type of feedback helps us improve! Thanks a lot!

Thank you very much Bart!

Newsletter updates 3D Shaker (6)

2 Likes