Pussy-cat for Zdzichu the Troll

I’ve made pussy-cat for Zdzichu the Troll :slight_smile:
Now I’m going to make scene with lion and troll.
http://grzybu.com/images/3d/lion_final_20051025.jpg
Modeling and rendering in blender. Textures in gimp.
Hair are made with new blender particle system.

Awesome work! The decor fits perfectly with the incredible lion you have made. :smiley:

this is amayzing.
evrything looks good :smiley:

Darn impressive ! I saw your WIP on it and seems like it sure as heck worked out splendid. Hats off !

Good grief. That’s incredible. The detail is just staggering.

Quite amazing. I added it to my collection.

Good job! :smiley:

THe lion looks great. I think you could use more grass on the ground though.

I agree with Womball. More grass woudl make it look even better. Other than that, this is just amazing!

Great Great Job. [!]

I would put my two thumbs up if I was not typing right now :smiley:

Cheers!

TW

This is only lion model. Not the scene. I’ve added ground and some grass because I don’t like to present models on white tables.
Now I’m working on scene with Zdzichu the Troll and the lion.

Grzybu, great work.
Did you noticed thickness issues with the particle hairs? I mean, if the new system renders always one pixel tickness hairs, zooming or moving the camera closer to the lion does change the hair’s apparent tickness?

EnV

You are right. I think it’s good for big renders but it’s problem with smaller resolutions. Not everyone have render farm and sometimes pal or ntsc resolution is max.
It would be great if we could control hair thickness.
It’s not a big problem for stills but can be problem for animation.

Great modeling! Love the scene and the hair and textures and the face and almost everything.

The one thing it could use is a bit more personality in the lion. As it is now it’s like a plastic-model just standing there. So if you had added a bit more personality to it, it would be awesome!

I’m sure once the troll is added in there will be “a bit” more personality in it. That’s what Im waiting to see.

great work! lion king? lol :stuck_out_tongue:

woah man… excellent stuff… very nice modeling! and the scene overall looks very fine! =)

Very nice lion

THe UV map around the mouth looks funny, expeciall far from chin… it looks stretched… as if the white ‘lips’ were added on, not blendig well I mean

Mane is cool

but tip of tail is not

too short dizzy hairs

Stefano

Thats a bloddy kick ass lion dude.

Just a question. Whats does it look like with out the particle hair maybe lioness?!

But damn thats fine work though.