[Puzzle] HaZZard (update: The start of a new feature)

Stil working on this project…

This time I made some changes in textures and I added another feature
But first another screenshot to show off my outdoor-tiles:

Because these tiles have more detail then the indoortiles, I decided to add a little but of detail to the indoor ones. I also made walls that disappear and reappear when you step on a button:

i really like the beveled looking white tiles on your latest screenshot.

I made a video of the swapping walls:

this looks really fun!

Nice gameplay, looks pretty fun to play! :slight_smile:

I see you’ve made such nice progress. Do you feel ready to add some sounds? :slight_smile: It’s pretty easy even with logic bricks and some subtle sounds will enhance your lovely game even further. You could add a small icon of a battery near the “baterries left” text so it’s absolutely clear what you look for and where they go when collected. Just a minor touch. It looks you’re more than half way through towards a finished product.Keep going!

Thank you guy!

@Goh; I’m going to add sound later on when the different elements are done. I want to finish the mechanics first.

New feature:
Teleporters!

Step on a teleporter to instantly move to another teleporter. The exit teleporter depends on the direction you entered the first teleporter.

Games at the concept you aim for usually are quite addictive, you have something very good to work upon.

New feature I’m working on (this one is not in Chip’s Challenge btw):

These are mirrors right? and the red gradient are lasers?

When you have some time I would advise working more on the mirror graphics to make its nature more apparent.

Nice! This game looks AWSOME!