Python GUI problem: 'Object.game.physics' property not found...

Hi,
I know that if I want to put a, say, “energy slider” for a Lamp in a panel, I can write in the draw function of my Panel:

I have to generate at runtime a list of objects, in a Panel, providing for every object the “Physics Type” drop-down menù (STATIC, DYNAMIC, RIGID BODY, …); this is the .game.physics_type field, so I started writing:

for m in bpy.data.objects:
                split.prop(bpy.context.scene.objects[str(m)], "game.physics_type")

but I get this error:

rna_uiItemR: property not found: Object.game.physics_type

This method works well for “simple” properties but raises this kind of problem with game.physics_type…

Another “strange” point is that accessing .game.physics_type this way works when in a Console Window, in Blender; e.g.:

for m in bpy.data.objects:
       m.game.physics_type = "DYNAMIC"

; the problem when trying to put this code in an Add-On.

Any suggestion/solution? — Thank you in advance!!

Greetings,
— Francesco

Did you make the propper includes? The console in blender mentions the includes automatically made (ops, props, utils, etc …) you need to put those on top of your file …

No need for includes. Just do .prop(bpy.context.scene.objects[str(m)].game, “physics_type”)

Thank you very much guys, Sjoerd’s solution fixed the problem :wink:

If you have owned you house for a handful of a long time, take into account tapping into its price with a propertyequity bank loan or line of credit score. You normally get several years to repay the financial loan, by computerized deductions from your paycheck. If you stop or get fired you might have to repay the loan inside many weeks not many years. Career OpportunitiesAlthough teens may be more familiar with glamorous aspects of modeling careers, many models make a living without necessarily becoming famous. Bureau of Labor Statistics projects that the modeling sector will grow by 14 percent between 2010 and 2020,nike blazer soldes, which is average compared to other industries. Competition is strong,nike air max tn, though. Fit Comfort: With three sizes of silicone ear tips, two pairs of threetiered silicone ear tips that I found were the best shape for my ears and two pairs of memory foam tips for additional sound isolation (save those for the treadmill),jeremy scott panda pas cher, you’d be hardpressed to not find some combination that works for you. Once I found the right option,nike blazer vintage pas cher, I could hardly feel 'em. The overtheear section is flexible and bendable, but secures nicely in place and doesn’t bounce while running… From the countryside boy, he became the idol of uncountable younger women for the duration of his time. He died for the age of 42 but his story conti . You probably use them for one surface reason though, networking and there is nothing wrong with that,nike air max, I mean, that’s what they were invented for right? Right, but what if I told y … The sun says: I render sea water into steam by my ferocious heat and raise it up in the sky as clouds. No doubt these clouds cover me temporarily yet they later pour down as salt free potable water on earth and partially back into the sea. Thus you too must earn wealth yet akin to me pour it into world society for uplifting the pious culture of your country and world at large… 1. Leaving the rest of the face bare (you might get fallout from your eye makeup,nike blazer homme, so it’s best to apply your foundation after your eyes are done),nike air max requin pas cher, prep your eye area with concealer and a dusting of powder. As this eye look is quite overpowering,isabel marant bottes, you might want to also add a dab of illuminating concealer to the undereyes this will give some counterbalancing lightness to the area… He served four deployments, won seven medals of bravery and killed more than 150 people. Military history. I loved the job,http://www.terrymorris.net/golden_globe.html, you know, the guy, the camaraderie. China troubled Xinjiang region shares borders with eight countries, which is perhaps one reason President Hu Jintao dropped out of the G8 summit to head home, underscoring the seriousness of the situation and the need to quickly bring the vast oilrich region under control.China, as this piece for the Council on Foreign Relations points out, has long been concerned that these states on its periphery both in central and south Asia may be tempted to back a separatist movement in Xinjiang because of the Uighurs cultural ties to its neighbours.To that extent it has cultivated close ties with some of these neighbours, even trying to promote direct trade between Xinjiang and the provinces of neighbouring countries just over the border.In April this year,air max 2013 pas cher, the Xinjiang Uygur autonomous region signed an agreement to establish friendly provincial relations with Pakistan North West Frontier Province, according to this report in the staterun China Daily.The two sides agreed to explore partnership in oil and gas resources, bilateral trade and agriculture besides vowing to accelerate work on a longplanned direct rail link.More importantly, Pakistan ambassador to China,rnds.com.ar, Masood Khan, who signed the agreement, said the two sides must deepen their partnership to oppose extremism and separatism. Concerns over the instability in Pakistan especially in the NWFP spilling over into Xinjiang have frequently surfaced, although in perhaps characteristic style,nike blazer femme pas cher, they have gone about it in lowkey manner, quite different from the Western approach.In March this year, Xinjiang governor Nuer Baikeli, speaking on the margins of China annual parliament meeting said his region faced threats from violence rippling across south and central Asia. Militant attacks in Pakistan and even the one in Mumbai and the violence in Afghanistan showed Xinjiang had reason to fear, he said.The links go back to the Soviet occupation of Afghanistan. ???: found that Laden had been long term planning "you should leave yourselves up on that hard ten pas de sport. Eh bien and if you tell them to cheat on balance

Admin,
This thread is solved!
regards
Hewi