Python Problems (script and Strange messages)

Yeah well every time I start up Blender I get a message saying that No installed Python was found, Some Scripts may not run and I was wondering if that was normal. I recently Installed Python on my computer (like 2 minutes ago) and yet the message still appears.

I also tried to get a Python Script on to blender and to my dismay I found it to be a Zip file, where do I place the file in order to make that particular script work in Blender? Lol Im a Noob at Blender. Any help will be greatly appreciated, thanks in advanced.

No that isn normal…

That problem of yours is most probably due to the fact that you forgot to set your PYTHONPATH variable…

Follow this link for instructions on how to fix it for various operating systems: https://blenderartists.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=7723

Also have in mind that the latest Python version might not be the best choice. I not sure which version of Python is the best right now but I suppose that installing Python 2.3.3 or 2.3.4 would be fine…

Good luck…

Yes it is normal. It says

1. it cannot find python (meaning either it is not installed or you have not set the PYTHONPATH.

2. the consequence is that you cannot run every python script you can find.

3. “Running Happily.” I.e. blender still works just fine.

You do not need to install Python to use Blender, and unless you intend to do some heavy scripting I don’t recommend bothering.