Question about adding object and properties

Hi everyone!!
I’ve a sensor cube parented to a static cube. When the sensor cube get hit, it modifies a static cube’s property. When the propery is = 0, the static cube disappears(and the sensor one too).
If i try it with the original setup it works great, the problems start when i add the object with an edit object actuator…

Even if the mesh is added and get hit, the property doesn’t seams to change( i use the debug option of the render engine)…
So probably there is a problem while adding a object(or multiple copies of an object) with the add actuator…

Any idea about how to solve that?..

If you use the debug feature, you see the properties of the object at the hidden layer (the one that exist when starting the BGE).
Added objects (instances) do not show its properties with that. (Keep in mind, you can have more than one instance of that object.)
The only option you have is to use a python script to print to console or to trigger some other visible actuators (rotation etc.).

Ok… But the debug option is not my problem :slight_smile:
It is that, even if the sensor get hit, the property doesn’t change( i can see it because the cube doesn’t disappear after the usually number of attack it needs to be “destroyed”)

http://www.mediafire.com/?xtlb8ogspy4howa( arrows to move, q for punches, w for sword, e to generate planes behind you) (enable layer 1,3,4,5, 11 only)

Edit: Dunno why, now it seams to work…