question about anime?

Besides youtube, is there anywhere I can watch or download or watch neon genesis evangelion
online optimized for a dial-up connection? I can watch some on youtube but it takes for ages
for them to load. or they only post the name of the episode and then they become hard to find.

If anybody knows someone on youtube that has the complete show, could you let me know???

any help?

ps. yes, I have used google and searched youtube for ages

is that a copywrite anime? (if so you are not supposed to ask about it.))

If it is open source or public domain , you might try:
guba
stage6

There are always three options. Here are your three:

1. get a better internet connection
  2. buy the series on DVD (it is worth the cash if you’re into anime)
  3. learn to live with the crushing realization that at the present time it’s not really possible to watch Neon Genesis. Somehow, life goes on.

When can’t encourage the unlawful distribution of copyrighted material, so I have to suggest you either buy it, borrow it from a friends or rent it (specialized anime store would surely have it, it’s rather well known).

But seriously, Evangelion’s not that good.

Martin

Greencine (sp?) is good for that too.

EVA would be a good show if I didn’t want to kill all the characters … repeatedly.

You clearly haven’t seen X. :slight_smile:

Martin

No, but I know a little bit about it. I understand that they sort of do it for you in there … or something ^_^.

I’m into mostly anime comix - I don’t rather want to sit in front of a tv for hours!

The comics are called Manga.

Youtube is the fastest site for video as far as download speeds, so if Youtube is too slow, then you need to stop connection your computer to a time machine that sends the connection back in time.

In other words, UPGRADE. The Cybermen might have a cheap program for you. Of course, after that, you might not want to watch anything anymore. You just might not feel like it.

is that a copywrite anime? (if so you are not supposed to ask about it.))

If it is open source or public domain , you might try:
guba
stage6

Thanks Mmph!, I’ll cheek it out : )

I have to suggest you either buy it, borrow it from a friends or rent it (specialized anime store would surely have it, it’s rather well known).

buying it requires money, I’d rather keep my money if I can find it free… and I don’t know anybody that watches anime I don’t even like it all that much and I’m sure there are no specialized stores like that around where I live.

I have seen the first few episodes back around 2002 and just interested in seeing what happens.

Greencine

Thanks star Weaver, I’ll have a look : )

I’m into mostly anime comix - I don’t rather want to sit in front of a tv for hours!
I hate T.V : ( the only thing T.V is good for is cod4 w00t! oh, and adult swim ; )

Youtube is the fastest site for video as far as download speeds, so if Youtube is too slow, then you need to stop connection your computer to a time machine that sends the connection back in time.

In other words, UPGRADE. The Cybermen might have a cheap program for you. Of course, after that, you might not want to watch anything anymore. You just might not feel like it.

what the hell are Cybermen o_O

But seriously, Faster internet isn’t an option as I live out in the hicks, this town only has like barely a 1000 people give or take a few. We have a Wi-Fi some company put in but its expensive cause we are so far out.

But Thanks anyways for ya’lls replies, I’ll just have to use youtube for now, I guess waiting an hour or so to watch a full episode isn’t that bad.

Dude try surfthechannel.com, and eva has to be my fave anime series hehe.

Even if you don’t want to buy it, have you thought about maybe checking e-bay? I’m too lazy to search myself (now that’s lazy!) but I’m sure there are maybe 50+ people who hate that anime with a passion who have decided to sell the boxed set someone gave them for christmas for next to nothing. I buy a lot of movies on e-bay, and some of them have cost me more to ship than they did to buy. I think I’ve gotten 20-30 new DVD’s on there for <$5.00. Seriously… check e-bay. Hell, i might check e-bay right now for Windy Tales.