question about the ADs.

The advertisments in the upper right of all of the elYsiun screens are not too bothersome. Just was curiouse about them.

I notice most ad services are targeted (which makes people much more likely to click on them). This seems to be an un-targeted service, becasue it has everything rangeing from clocks to computers.

I actually don’t mind looking at the Ads a CGTalk because they are usually for things that I might actually consider buying (not that I ever do, just consider :smiley: )

Are they generateing enough $$$ for elYsiun? Is it possible to have them become more targeted. i.e. ads for computers, electronics, CG software/classes.

Not that I am complaining, just wondering.

I still need to take my time to go trough all the ads and pick the ones I want to show,… but there are ALOT of ads to go trough :slight_smile:

But yes, I do want more targeted ads

Saw one yesterday for native amarican sculpture and original windchimes. :o

1. pofo

Nice if you can do that but why bother ? I liked the prepaid juridic services especially : scary !

:wink:

I did not realise that YOU had to do it, Tim. I would think that they would have Ad groupings that you could sign up for.

I assume that he wants more targeted ads because more clicks generate more revanue for the site…correct?

Yeah, I was wondering if the ads were targeted.

True, I am female, but I’m probably not going to purchase Mary Kay cosmetics. :slight_smile:

I didn’t realize that you had to go through them one at a time.

-WayStar

ad sighting:
“make low cost noodles from scratch” :o

…yeah… but can you make them in a blender? :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:
heeheh.

if the more clicks gets more revenue, why don’t we all click the ads like a thousand times, and help kib out? maybe I don’t understand?