[Question clarified] Two objects sharing one shape action

OK I don’t think most people were understanding what I was trying to say when I first posted this thread. So now let me clarify my situation.

I am trying to make a character speak, in another word, I am trying to lips-sync the character.

I have adjusted where every shape key goes (using the action editor) so the shape of the character’s lip matches with the pre-recorded soundtrack.

Here is the problem, My character is consist of two objects (or meshes): the body and the teeth. I have made the following shape keys in both of the objects

VO_AH - for when the character says “Car” “Bar” etc.
VO_E - for when the character says “Ray” “Kay” etc.
VO_EE - for when the character says “See” “Key” etc.
VO_OH - for when the character says “Oh” “Go” etc.
VO_U - for when the character says “You” “Too” etc.

The above shapes exist in both the “body” and “teeth” objects, but they are not created in the same order, for example:

This is the list of shapes in each object in the order they were created:

Object Name Shapes

Body Smile, Upset, VO_E, VO_EE, VO_AH, VO_U, VO_OH
Teeth Grin , VO_AH, VO_E, VO_EE, VO_OH, VO_U

What I am trying to do is to apply the shape action (I think that is the right technical term) that I have made for the body object, to the teeth object so the shape of the teeth will get synced to the pre-recorded sound track as well, in the same manner as the body object.

http://img190.imageshack.us/img190/1451/55208187.png

I really hope someone could come up with a suggestion.
Thank you in advance :slight_smile:

I have edited the question, hopefully someone can understand what I mean this time and hopefully give me an advice or two. thanks