Question of interest : how do you make NPC harassing you?

This one Game random 1 of 10 generator could give You some ideas if You click on hyperlink about 1 of 10 generator that can be applied to an npc game mechanics system left on layer 2 to whatever. However keep in mind it can be set for pregeneration of data cubes or balls for data takers as eqalizer punch the bottom or the last items qued on slope to get the results for npc actions as you wouldn’t want it to spam the same all the time.
Imagine if You’ve been by the npc You could set up something that character gives to npc based on collisions and leave there as in terms of spawning an object and parenting it to npc in background layer or invisible for keeping as a button that holds true value upon collision for some cycle to be activated based on rigid body object drop with sensors for a chance of overlay scene as a message with options from the npc.
But best way i guess would be to set up an opt out option so that the actuator object disappears or it’s end if something is completed in case if it is a task or a quest and why the npc is harrasing the character.
I personally think that best way to start any kind of game mechanism for characters or npc’s would be by giving it it’s idle animation in which it grooves in position or let it be it’s chest inflating as it is beathing.
Set the character and its armature on a tile. And add an object “sensor” with material parented to the characters tile. Then cut a square in characters chest and separate its face as a separate material. Make it to breathe and the motion of breathing would make a collision between these 2 things that can be set up with actuator for a release of physics generator set up with pretty much anything You want it to do. Other thing that was on my mind was that if Your character gives an object to an npc, and as it takes it, it should move it to a place let’s call it a board that would parent to it and servo control up the board by 1 unit in case if other player decides to interact with it and receive messages from it, depending on what You do.
Item that characters give to npc and that move to a board could have properties for example if more characters interact with npc then npc’s given out overlayes could set to different sets with something new or different based on values of characters that could change states.
You could give it a shot and try opening these blendfiles i found on internet.
Set client and the server.blend on 3rd layers. Press P on server and then P on client.
A round plane should appear in server after client joins the server. I have tried with more clients and it works well but have’nt tried it from different connections as i have only 1 laptop.
I guess a great thing to look into and consider building something on top of these files by remaking some things and maybe thought to implement chat in it for client to send things to servers log or between clients that gets +servo control triggered actions to move up if something new gets written.
Client Example.blend (721.4 KB)
Server Example.blend (684 KB)