Questions about humanoid model

Hi there,

I use Unity and working on a character customization/creator. We have the most the framework worked but I need to make a 3d model. It would be a basic humanoid with skin. Editable areas are facial area, eyes, nose mouth etc. The model would have to have sections that ultimately can be stretched, moved up and down etc, color palettes. What I need to know, what’s this type of model called? Does it have a proper name? I ask because a regular model may not have all the extra editable areas. I just want to know the correct terminology thanks.