"Quick" Job - Two 2D pieces of artwork to 3D Print

Greetings Blender Artists!

1. What is the type of project?
  • This is a one-off project, 2 pieces of 2D artwork to make into 3D models so that they can be 3D printed and shared with the Ethereum community
  1. Are you a company or individual?
  • Individual
  1. What kind of designer are you looking for?
  • Experienced, but I’m sure someone that has a decent level experience could do this.
  1. What is the deadline?
  • Negotiable, no immediate need but would like it done in a timely manner.
  1. Description of the project.
  • I am looking to take two Ethereum logos/artworks (see linked below) and make them into 3D models that can be printed with a 3D printer.
  • The “spaceman” would be a hybrid of the two reference images below. I would like one pose with it holding the helmet and the other hand on its hips. I like the shape of the body in the first image, but the second reference image would make more sense for a 3D printed figurine.
  • The second artwork would be the “eth staking rhino”. I don’t have additional reference material for this one, but it would be cool if it was slightly geometric/low-ish poly.
  • You would have creative freedom on how big/small these should be. They should be something that would be put on a computer desk next to a monitor or speakers. It is up to your discretion if these models should stand on a base plate or stand alone. The rhino doesn’t have to look like it is jumping off the ground.
  • The final output should be files that can be turned into STL files for being sliced for printing by software like Cura. Ideally, I would also receive some JPEGs of the final renders
  • I will be sharing the final STL files and images on Thingiverse and other similar sites. I will credit you in those posts if you wish.
  1. What is the budget?
  • Negotiable, I do not fully understand pricing for this type of project, but I would like to stay under $200 if possible. If you are open to being paid in ETH or BTC, I can do that as well.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Reference images:

• Eth spaceman 1
  • Eth spaceman 2: I guess I can only post 2 links as a new user? weird. Just copy and paste this one, deleting the spaces I put in. http s://images.cointeleg raph. com/ima ges/717_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy8wZGZkODQzZjgyN2Y5ZmMwMmJlZjIwOTlmMDE2ZjUwYS5qcGc=.jpg
  • Eth Rhino

Hello check my pm. thanks in advance!
Michael.

Hi There,

I have PMed you regarding this. Please check it out.

Thanks
Rocky Dash

Hey Ethusiast,
Sounds like an awesome project! I’d love to take this job on. I have a lot of experience as a 2D designer and 3D logos are something I have worked on a lot for clients looking to add something that really pops. There is a lot you can do with 3D logo models.

You can check out some samples of my work and let me know if you would be interested in working with me.

Regards,
Anthony

This topic was automatically closed after 90 days. New replies are no longer allowed.