Greetings Blender Artists!
- What is the type of project?
- This is a one-off project, 2 pieces of 2D artwork to make into 3D models so that they can be 3D printed and shared with the Ethereum community
- Are you a company or individual?
- What kind of designer are you looking for?
- Experienced, but I’m sure someone that has a decent level experience could do this.
- What is the deadline?
- Negotiable, no immediate need but would like it done in a timely manner.
- Description of the project.
- I am looking to take two Ethereum logos/artworks (see linked below) and make them into 3D models that can be printed with a 3D printer.
- The “spaceman” would be a hybrid of the two reference images below. I would like one pose with it holding the helmet and the other hand on its hips. I like the shape of the body in the first image, but the second reference image would make more sense for a 3D printed figurine.
- The second artwork would be the “eth staking rhino”. I don’t have additional reference material for this one, but it would be cool if it was slightly geometric/low-ish poly.
- You would have creative freedom on how big/small these should be. They should be something that would be put on a computer desk next to a monitor or speakers. It is up to your discretion if these models should stand on a base plate or stand alone. The rhino doesn’t have to look like it is jumping off the ground.
- The final output should be files that can be turned into STL files for being sliced for printing by software like Cura. Ideally, I would also receive some JPEGs of the final renders
- I will be sharing the final STL files and images on Thingiverse and other similar sites. I will credit you in those posts if you wish.
- What is the budget?
- Negotiable, I do not fully understand pricing for this type of project, but I would like to stay under $200 if possible. If you are open to being paid in ETH or BTC, I can do that as well.
I hope to hear from you soon!
- Eth spaceman 1
- Eth spaceman 2: I guess I can only post 2 links as a new user? weird. Just copy and paste this one, deleting the spaces I put in. http s://images.cointeleg raph. com/ima ges/717_aHR0cHM6Ly9zMy5jb2ludGVsZWdyYXBoLmNvbS9zdG9yYWdlL3VwbG9hZHMvdmlldy8wZGZkODQzZjgyN2Y5ZmMwMmJlZjIwOTlmMDE2ZjUwYS5qcGc=.jpg
- Eth Rhino