r. crow game model.

resurrection
played with this today did the horse and skirt and played with the proportions and hands.

Attachments

midevil times? great! looks nice!

Looks good, when you’ve done the horses try and bash out a height map from your texture and with subsurf and a nice AO dome you can bake the texture for a really nice game model finish.

Crow has deep eyes which receive a lot of shadow. right now they look too well illuminated, but rather than deal with it now it’s probably best to let the texture bake take care of it for you.

front of the leg is about done. I was hoping to finish him tonight got side tracked w/ tekken.

Attachments

Looks rad. I don’t usually get to see stuff like this made in Blender. Keep it up!

not sure If he’ll get any more love than this so here it is. just over 560 tris 256x256

Attachments

Nice work.

thks AC.
well I broke my main file…uhg it won’t let me swap images in the uv/image editor. It created a back up image and I can’t get rid of it or change it… meh heres the last progress shot I took. I’ll try appending things out of it to a new file later.

I changed the hair to get rid of the symmetry, gave more geometry to the legs and more studs to the leather straps…based on some suggestions else where.

sm: If I get things back on track I’ll try to deepen the look of the eyes with some more shading. I don’t intend to use any baking though. : )

Attachments