Radar Sensor

I don’t know if it’s a bug, but my radar sensor doesn’t allow a object with the property that I’ve setted pass in front of it.
Didn’t you understand?
I have a Empty with a Radar Sensor. I set this to an 90º angle and a distance of 40 (I don’t know the unity, but you know what am I talking about), and the property is “HP”, for example. My character is a cube with the property HP, I try to place him in front of this empty with the radar, and then it happens something really strange: the cube flies away. It looks like the Radar is a object.
How can I solve this problem?

Let me guess: English is not your native language.

You need to be “CLEAR” about:

• What is happening
  • What you want to happenThen we can help you.

For #1 you can just post the .blend if you want.

The radar sensor is too buggy to use in the present version of Blender. At least, I haven’t gotten it to work.

You are right: mMy native language isn’t the English, it’s the Portuguese.
But I think fireside understood my problem. The radar isn’t allowing my objects pass trought it. So, what can I do to simulate the Radar? I really need it!

use a near sensor or a colision sensor… and in English you would say my first language is English, NOT the English… when I write bad Portuguese feel free to correct me.

I must remember to the subjects ( nice expression) of His Royal Majesty ( or wathever) that England have a 600 years treaty of friendship with Portugal!
So, please be kind :slight_smile:

do you want a python for a radar sensor kind of thing? it can be done… do you have any knowledge of python?

You can use an invisible ghost object with a collison sensor instead.

Sorry for disturbing you. I’ve found a alternative.
And thanks for corrections… I’m not an English beginner, but I don’t have too much conversations. I love my language. But English is (unfortunally, for me) necessary to have a good life.

Parlez-vous francais?
Tu hable espanol?