Radeon ProRender for Blender Now Available

Radeon™ ProRender is a powerful physically-based rendering engine that enables creative professionals to produce stunningly photorealistic images. Built on highly efficient, high-performance Radeon™ Rays technology, Radeon™ ProRender’s complete, scalable ray tracing engine uses open industry standards to harness GPU and CPU performance for swift, impressive results.

Our free Radeon™ ProRender plug-ins are currently available for the popular 3D content-creation applications Autodesk® 3ds Max® and Autodesk® Maya®, and earlier this year we released beta versions of our new plug-in for Blender™ and add-in for SOLIDWORKS®.

Following a successful beta testing period, we are pleased to announce that the first production versions of both can be downloaded for Blender and SolidWorks below.

http://pro.radeon.com/en-us/radeon-prorender-for-blender-and-solidworks-now-available/

This render engine produces great looking renders.

That’s ALOT of TM’s and R’s in such a small text. :yes:

But I really appreciate another addition to my render engine harem. (yes i am poly-amorous)
Lets see what this baby can do.

PS: crashed my system in under 5 minutes. :confused: Was probably a bad/oversized HDRI, not really RPR’s fault.

Well, I can´t install in windows 10. A really good start.:smiley:

No problem here, you have take the right file ?

yes. it´s the radeonprorenderforblender.1.2.0.msi, and as always with this kind of files just double click, right?

Yes off course, but you will need to authorize the installation … As i said, the install was flawless for me, dont even need to activate the add-on then, it is allready done and prorender is available immediately ( not that i have got much time for play with it ) …