Radial Duplicator - Radial Array and Instances

Hi.
Thank you very much for making this addon. I have tested several similar addons (some of them have some advanced features) but I was looking for a simple and efficient one. And this one works perfectly fine (on Blender 2.82). Thanks again @Cirno.

I have also installed it on:

• Blender version: Daily Build (blender-2.83-85cdf9a1b9e8-windows64)
  • Addon version: 1.0

As soon as I clicked on the “Duplicate Radially” button, Blender 2.83 crashed. Here is the error that I saw in the console:

ERROR (rna.define): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\makesrna\intern\rna_define.c:1840 RNA_def_property_enum_items: “OBJECT_OT_duplicate_radially_modal.spin_axis”, enum identifiers must not contain spaces.
ERROR (rna.define): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\makesrna\intern\rna_define.c:2097 RNA_def_property_enum_default: “OBJECT_OT_duplicate_radially_modal.spin_axis”, default is not in items.
ERROR (rna.define): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\makesrna\intern\rna_define.c:1840 RNA_def_property_enum_items: “OBJECT_OT_duplicate_radially.spin_axis”, enum identifiers must not contain spaces.
ERROR (rna.define): c:\b\win64_cmake_vs2017\win64_cmake_vs2017\blender.git\source\blender\makesrna\intern\rna_define.c:2097 RNA_def_property_enum_default: “OBJECT_OT_duplicate_radially.spin_axis”, default is not in items.
Error : EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION
Address : 0x00007FF75652FDF0
Module : E:\blender_dailybuild\blender.exe

I am not sure if I should report errors with Blender 2.83 because it’s an alpha version, and many addons are prone to errors and bugs.
But it works fine on Blender 2.82.