Razer Blade Stealth

A simple model for TurboSquid I have been working on.
At first I didn’t think about sharing the preview renders, but just for fun I played around with a bit of post processing and color grading and decided to share it anyway. I hope you will find it interesting.
Thanks!

Attachments

Kinda like it.
I would push up greens in background tho.
There is something that makes me quite confused about my feelings on the keyboard. Looking at the first pic, I find it somewhat flat and boring. But maybe it depends on the image itself.
I think also that one of the cool things in razer blade stelth is the rainbow wave backlight on the keyboard. Have you already tried to give it? I think it could be interesting.

Thank you for your feedback.
That might look quite awesome actually. (y)
Great idea with the rainbow backlight. I havn’t tried it yet, but it shouldn’t take that long time to make. An updated version with rainbow backlight might come soon then.

Good work. While I think the lighting on the right of the screen (1st pic) seems too bright, it makes the laptop seems quite weird. what you think?

@foxrender:
Thanks! I think you are right about that. I have turned the emission value of the light a fair bit down for the following render. I think it helped a little.

wow i like it good work

great work

Thank you guys! :slight_smile:

As a product visualization, you nailed this. Dramatic lighting adds to the appeal of the product, and the background doesn’t distract the viewer. Great work!

These look like product pictures to me, you have really nailed it.

Thanks for the feedback pleskinen!