Reaching out - bwc08

Thank you all for your kind comments :slight_smile:

>Brookesy
hmm never had problems with them, guess i’ll just switch to imageshack.

It’s dubai! :stuck_out_tongue:

Great image technically, great composition, and great sense of scale. This has it all.

Great job. Very nice attention on the details, the scene comes out as very lively.

Stunning image, deserves every bit of 5 stars.

Have you posted this on CGtalk? It’d be nice for Blender’s reputation to get a little boost over there.

That is sooo beautifull and so well integrated. The idea of that floating crane is awesome too! Perfect. I hope you send this to blender gallery!

Hmm am i the only one who sees the resemblance between that tower and the Tower of Bable? It’s strikingly similar to a poster i saw somewhere with the Tower of Bable on it. Great idea and as said above brilliant image.

If I am not mistaken the working title for the WIP thread was Tower of Babel.

awesome work zordan !

no, its title was “babylon”:wink:

Really turned out wonderful. I personally hope you win! I’d only have been more awed if I didn’t follow the WIP.

| Sanguine |

Walking through this image is like reading a completely engrossing novel, there are plots and subplots and chapters and asides and… whew, simply breathtaking.

Congratulations on a job extremely well done!

Congratulations. Amazing work.

Amazing. High Quality. Unbelievable! Keep up the great work.

I want to go there. Love to know how it was done.

Hey Zordan, congratulation for your amazing pice of work!!! 5 stars !!

Very nice. May I ask how to get sky and clouds in Blender? Thanks

That is plain incredible you are a GOD best of luck in the competition you will most definitely will win!

Is the spiral staircase supposed to go all the way around to the top? It stops around that bend :stuck_out_tongue:

20 out of a max possible 5

Really great. If this was an animated movie, the next scene would be near the top:
http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/9792/0808026siteaerialnj8.jpg

Wow! perfect!

Absolutely beautiful piece of work. Its friggn awesome!!

OMG, holy sh*t, holy mother of all softwares! can’t believe me eyes! is this for real?

more than PERFECT!
congrats ZORDAN! you inspired US all here.