Real Ghosts

Ok guy’s, I thought this would be sorta timely. Does anyone know where to find some pretty convincing or scary photos or videos of ghost? personaly I’ve never found anything thats convincing enough, I don’t believe in ghosts, but I like to try and figure out what the other possiblilities of what the image could be. I also like picture of creepy places, what makes them creepy?
I would also like ya’lls thoughts on ghosts and such. Here’s mine, I don’t believe in the existance of ghosts as we know them, but believe the real sightings of them are demonic apperations. What proof do I have of this? None. So I think it would be pretty cool if there were some convinceing pictures out there, cause I have’nt found any. Ya might wanna read this >>>CLICK HERE<<<

Ah man, nobody has any good pictures?

http://www.gasolinealleyantiques.com/images/Records%20Page/pp-casper.JPG
Like this? :wink:

I think we’re still too much in the Evolution-Creation debate right now before we can move on to a new topic :stuck_out_tongue:

You’re right. We’re still not quite ready to move on to the “Friendly Ghosts vs. Demonic Spirits” topic just yet :wink:

Holy crap! Bellorum that scared the piss outa me! Where did you find that?

It’s a photo he took :stuck_out_tongue:

Why would I want to read a sign-up page for Xanga? :wink:

Anyway, this one’s pretty famous:

Oh, hey sorry about that, I had the wrong link. Now it should work.
>>>CLICK HERE<<<

well, i don’t have any real ghost stories of my own, nor any ghost pictures i was able to capture, but i do have real, personal experiences with entities that i am pretty sure are shadow people. are they detracting from this discussion?

I would appreciate if you would refrain from talking about your drug problems here.

(Specifically your experiences with hallucinogenics.)

I would appreciate if you would refrain from talking about your drug problems here.

(Specifically your experiences with hallucinogenics.)[/quote]
are you joking, or are you being a jackass?

I would like to hear this, it sounds pretty interesting and I don’t believe it is diverting from the topic.
~Jimmy~

are you joking, or are you being a jackass?[/quote]

Maybe a bit of both, but so are you. Believing in ghosts is childish. Go back to where you came from and watch Monsters, Inc.

Because Pixar rocks.

are you joking, or are you being a jackass?[/quote]

Maybe a bit of both, but so are you. Believing in ghosts is childish. Go back to where you came from and watch Monsters, Inc.

Because Pixar rocks.[/quote]
so i see. nobody asked you to look in this thread, and i certainly don’t appreciate you calling me a drug addict. shadow people are different from ghosts, but you don’t give a fucking shit about that. but yet, you give enough to post not once, but twice in this thread.

jackblack, if you were reffering to me, you can PM me, if you do want to hear what i say. otherwise, i have no more to say in this thread.

Now there is no need for attacks against each other on this thread, this one is a thread where nothing argued only the validity of findings, not personal beliefs.

Hey Sariel I sent you a PM.
~Jimmy~

Now shadow people, this is one of the best photos I’ve found so far.
http://howlingwolfe57.tripod.com/sitebuildercontent/sitebuilderpictures/shadow_person.jpg

As for ghosts, amazingly this one seems the most convinving to me.
http://www.gadzooks-ghosts.com/images/photos/starr_figureinthetrees.jpg

Is he…that ghost…flipping me the finger :o

http://homepages.cae.wisc.edu/~aerogel/aerogel_high.jpg

This looks like a ghost, but it’s Aerogel! The lightest material in the world! Imagine how you could fool people with this!! It looks like solid smoke!

btw, a thin sheet of this would fit perfectly between two windows as an heat insulator. That would be so great in northern countries. Sit in the warm sofa and have big windows that you know insulates just as good as the wall! ah, it went off-topic…