Realistic character in blender Cycles

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

That was made like 5 years ago! Here’s something like 3 years ago, way beyond your skill level, I understand.

Unlike you I don’t plagiarize and pass off work as my own. Hack!

This topic is going way dooown the cliff…

1 Like

Disastrous. I was hoping to get into a discussion with OP about his thoughts on Blender and Arnold(why I posted above) but that was a mistake, by all accounts…

1 Like

i will leave this site here :smiley: have amazing life and feature <3 good bye

so if i took the utah tea pot throw on some lights i can get top row too. this like the second or third time this stupid test model has made the feature row.:rofl:

There is no problem with people using assets from others to create renders, this is really similar to photography and we do not call photographers hacks. However OP should learn and embrace how to credit the originating assets and works.

Name calling and personal attacks are not useful. I recommend that OP should edit his first post with the relevant information and show he set up his render to turn this thread into something useful.

She looks okay i think. THe normal maps is to harsh and i miss some eye moisture :slight_smile:

I think there is a new rule that makes new users upload only one picture per post? If this is true this rule is backfiring so much.

hmmmm
from what i read in this post i think ppl are either "jealous " from this guys work or just simply don’t know what they are talking about.
if any one has a problem with the “shading/lighting” used here then show us how “you” can do it better, other wise just be quite.
also as the Site Moderator said is you have issue/s with the selection of Feature then take it some where else we are not interested in your nagging.
Finally Well done Mr Fakhri, love to see your node setup to learn more :wink:

Thanks Bro . i will .im working on kratos rafael grassetti likness and i will share soon and this time i can share more than one image :smiley: so i can explain every thing or maybe in youtube video . i will be happy to help …

this character is coming soon every thing done by me still wip … <3

2 Likes

hi.very beautiful😍

how did you make the eyes?

1 Like

i will make tutorial about that in flippnormal market i will share link in my next post thanks for comment

Great job. Can you tell how you made eyebrows?

1 Like

eyebrows are textures :smiley: its not my model this is test for shading u can find here : Emily Human Project

1 Like