Realistic elven head

Here is my attempt of creating a realistic elven head - textured and rendered in Cycles, sculpted in ZBrush:) Has got a lot of good advice from Blender community and CGartists. It was a good experience and I’ve learnt a lot in the process! Thank you!

Damn this is incredible ! :o

Excellent work Margenta ! Therefore, there are 2 things that could easily improve your image in my opinion.
Now that your face is almost complete, why did you not add the eyes ? I think it would give your elf a lot more character.
And the second thing that looks weird to me, is the part between the nose and the mouth (any idea what’s the name of this ? :x), for some reason it looks too “stretched” I guess.

This said, I really like it ! :slight_smile:

Thank you very much for the comment! Yes, you are absolutely right about the eyes. Making the head took me almost 2 months, so the eyes were beyond this limit)))) I decided to go without them for now… I will try to make them for the next portrait, when I know better what I am doing and loose less time. The philtrum (over the upper lip) is more or less like that on the person I used as a model))))

Oh yes you are right for the philtrum ! And thanks for the name ^^
If you ever do the eyes, I’d be glad to see the result :slight_smile:

Thank you so much for the kind words! :slight_smile:

I think he’s Great! I bellieve you could add some little details and take care of the hair, but it’s a very good work

Thank you! It is far from perfect, it is true))) But I will be better working on my second one! :yes: