Realistic female critic and disscution wanted

Okey! now you have the general shape!, now, you have to go deep, and don’t forget the ear! also give here some clavicle! and the shape of the skull is to round, see some skulls for reference.
Also, check this out: yours is to smooth, to round! (planes of the head)

yes been doing a little work on the forehead to get the edgeline, and ive adjusted the ears to match the shape of the reference, the work inside the ear is to come aswell…

I have fixed the position of the collarbone, and will fix that some more.
Also adjusted the lips and eyes a bit
here is the progress.

3/4 view is here

oki couldent help my self . latest .

[ATTACH=CONFIG]479838[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]479837[/ATTACH]

Some corrections, as you see much of the problem is not to have a proper observation skill, you have to think in angles, and compare points, triangles, and convert curves into lines to see them properly.
Also, you are behind in anatomy knowledge, you can research more in the shapes of the skull, the shape of the clavicle, and the shape of the shoulder and the scapula, usually scapulas are more protuberant that the spine. If you are not going to do that just yet, is better if you cut shoulders and let only the neck.

here is a small update on some things like the head, collar bone, eyes, etc.

BUT . now im pretty happy with the anatomy, and this is not a likness sculpt so i will start making this one more feminm , tighter jaw etc perhaps slighly bigger eyes and so on.

the sculpt is not suppose to show the shoulders so dident put much attention on em.

thx for all the feedback

[ATTACH=CONFIG]479944[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]479943[/ATTACH]

You are welcome! even as I see that you ignore almost every suggestion I make hehehe.

nah thats unfair dude, ive changed alooooot, do to your suggestions. :slight_smile: cheers

Yes, you are right, but I think you can put more attention to the details, Anyhow, you are going to rock sooner than later.

Great progress here! But the back of the head is wayyy to flat… You gotta follow his suggestions man :wink:

Keep pushing yourself!

Bert

hello bert and tona, I moved it to a wip since I feel i have some more way to go.

But here is and progress report anyways, Tona u already went there I see and here is the secound pic Cheers