Realistic female from plane

In this picture the shirt is kinda distracting. Maybe add a black fadeout along the edges.

Harley, yeah the ear is untextured and unscultped and looks not good. More to come on the ear.

downfall61, I am working on the nose sculpt, and also think the eye makeup is too strong.

macktruck. The shirt is just a standin, it’s going to be completely redone.

I think the normals map is too strong.

Here is an update, I adjusted the pores/lips some, changed the skin shader around and added a tank top and ray bans. I started working with shape keys on the smile and added some not so great teeth. It still looks a bit too perfect and plastic. You can see the subtle pores in high res by clicking on the image. Any thoughts?

The skin looks really nice! … Like you mentioned… the teeth don’t look right… ya gotta think about toning that blue eye make up under her eye. I’m no makeup expert, but it seems like it is extending down…way too much. Above her eye looks OK I guess, but I would definitely suggest a change there.

Her tank top seems heavy and thick… like leather… and seems maybe too glossy. Are you going to experiment with some actual fabric textures?

Teeth are tough. Some of my early tests were laughable (hillbilly factor was huuuge.) The makeup (everything really) on the skin shader is done with masks, so it can be turned off completely through a mix factor. I changed the makeup mask a bit and removed some lower bands. The tank top is too thick, but that’s just solidify, easy fix. And yeah, I am going to try and work on some kind of epic clothing, though I’m not sure what. I’ll post something later or tomorrow morning. I also added a displace modifier to give some randomness to the mesh which helps knock down the symmetry.