Realistic Gothic Style Bedroom Architecture

After a few days, I’m calling my newest render, “Realistic Gothic Style Bedroom,” finished!
Using a couple models from 3D Model Haven, I was inspired to create an old timey, dark, Gothic bedroom to learn a little more about the type of architecture used. This would be considered more of a “Modernistic” Gothic Style (because of the walls and fixtures) but I still tried keeping the classic era feel by adding in the old books and the marvelous furnishings really brought the scene together. I hope you guys love it as much as I do! :slight_smile:

C&C is always welcome and appreciated so tell me what you think!

If you want to see my other renders, then click here!
Visit my social media here!
Some models used were from 3D Model Haven

8 Likes

good work and good luck

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Lovely work

1 Like

Oh this looks lovely!

1 Like

Everything looks awesome apart from the frames above the bed and the globe. They seem too flat, if you don’t want to sculpt/model them I would try to do some retro frames that weren’t so heavy on details. Other than that, splendid job, I love all the textures!

1 Like

Thank you so much! Initially when I created the frames, I was going to pull up a 1_D Inc video and mimic his style but when I was looking through Pixabay I found some pictures of frames and it turned out lazily looking back at it. I definitely should’ve stuck with the repto move - or as you said - more simplistic frames. And thank you on the textures :heart:

1 Like

Don’t beat yourself over it - we are all lazy haha :grin: It’s an awesome render with or without the frames, you should be proud of yourself.

Also, I checked the guy you were talking about (1D_inc) and uh-oh… I think I need to step up my modelling game.

1 Like

Lol I need to start on a render anyways lol Might as well try doing what he’s doing until I get a good render idea lol

1 Like