Realistic Modeling Progress

This is a my start in realistic modeling.

Attachments

wow i swear i saw this thread before…

A concept to built a 3D Female Figure

Attachments

this thread is not in the right place. locked.

if you want to request tutorials please do it in this thread: http://blenderartists.org/forum/showthread.php?t=72682

admin.

I reopened it on the foundation of the rules of this forum which is based on comment/critique the thread-authors WIP work, which means all fanboy posting or not helpfull comment will be removed, it also means it is only the authors work that will be projected here, not others.

I think I can able to correct now and follow the rules you have send. reply
thank you

marlopax:

as I see in your edited first post in this thread, this forum is Not for others to post their work, .blend’s or renders. go back and read the rules again.

This is my recent work in realistic. I have to do more to look more realistic but still then…

Attachments

I am starting for the most realistic modeling and want to distribute the source file to the people who wants to test it for the muscle simulations and realistic animation. And for that I need to study more on real nude human models which in my early student life I did, but that time those studied was for paintings and light & shade not for the mesh. I did stude for the volume but to make realistic models in CG I feel that, I have to do a new kind of study for the mesh in real human.
here is a CG sketch of my skill…

Recently working on Lowpoly modeling for an Illustration House who want to make games latter on and the model I built will now print for the story of the game in a magazine

this is an approch…

Please u people say what u think of this type of modeling

marlopax

Attachments

This is a digital painting in Photoshop.

Attachments

Opening this thread after a very long time

I can’t really see where this thread is trying to go … :spin:

Have you done any work in Blender in that long time? Why bump the thread if nothing’s new?

pretty cool stuff XD

how do you get the wireframe to hug and make curves on the model?

When subsurf is turned on, on the subsurf panel, there’s a little circle. Click that.