[ Recruiting ] RTS game looking for artists

Hello! I am posting here on the BlenderArtists Forum’s in hopes of recruiting some 3D artists for an open source project called Galactic Vice. The details are as follows.I represent a international group of Open Source developers called the Electric Eye Productions. Galactic Vice, the Electric Eye Productions premier game, has recently matured too the stage of Alpha 1 – generating a lot of anticipation from the open source and RTS communities.

Back when the project was first emerging I posted a recruiting advertisement similar to this one in hopes of recruiting some new developers. I learned a good lesson then: If you want people to join your project you’ve gotta have something to show for it.

That, ladies and gentlemen, is exactly what we now have. As many of you may already know, 90% of open source projects don’t make it to a stable release. The very fact that Galactic Vice has reached Alpha 1 is a testament to our dedication in making Galactic Vice a commercial quality - but free - open source game.

Now that we have proof of our dedication to the project, we would like to find others who share the same dedication to the Open Source world – those of whom have the desire and willpower to develop what could be the next generation of open source RTS gaming.
We are looking for 3D artists. No matter how much code I write, or music our composer composes, its still the 3D artists that make the game look truly AWESOME!

3D artists that are capable of modeling, animating, and texturing 3D models for units, trees, doodads, etc are especially welcome. We do also have a need of artists to create models of cliffs similar to those found in Starcraft 2 (like the ones seen in this screenshot: here).

If you are interested please visit: http://GalacticVice.com/

To see a demo video of our Alpha 1 release: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFiXJUESvgE

Feel free to send me a PM here on BlenderArtist’s Forums, or to email me at: [email protected]

I look forward to (hopefully) hearing from some of you! :smiley:

Yours Truly,
The Electric Eye Productions.