Recruiting teachers for ISD Rubika Valenciennes - Blender

Hello Everybody,

I’m working for a famous school in France (Rubika) who is developping the learning of Blender. I’m the Head of Pedagogy and worldwide companies are looking for industrial designers with Blender skills. Long short story, I’m using and promoting Blender since 2005 … I’ve seen a lot of big changements since then.
I was mocked for years, but hey ! guess who was right ? :wink: The entire car and product industry is using it today, or trying to, and needs Blender designer/modeler to work on it.

I’m looking for people able to teach to designers the basics of Blender, and more evoluated tools (shrinkwrap, shaders, animation, …).
We have multiple possibilities with different people, from total beginners to good modelers.
We want people on site, depending on the courses it can be for 1 day every week (4 to 6 consecutive weeks) to masterclass on a very specific subject (5 days in a row).

We are located in Valenciennes, north of France.
You have to be graduated of the year you are teaching for (like if you have bachelor students, you must have a bachelor) and have at least 3 years of experience. No remote.

Feel free to contact me : p.kasperczyk[at]rubika-edu.com with a portfolio.

You can see what kind of projects we are handling here :

1 Like

Lol that long time blender user story rings a lot of bells to me !
Feel free to tell me if you struggle finding people, I can pass the info around as I’m in contact with a lot of french artists. Mainly working more in animation but who knows…

You can ask @skuax , @Nikos_Prinio as a starter since they are also organizing blender course.

Have fun !

3 Likes

Haha, yes, I remember when I showed a 5th grade student how I was able to do a clay render in just few clicks, when he was struggling doing one with 3DS/Vray.
Tables turned :wink:

I will contact these people :slight_smile:
You can share in your network, I’m searching for quaite a short notice, so I can’t wait too much.
Thanks !

Cool, Ok ! when it’s supposed to start then ?
And another quick question, since I don’t know people in Valenciennes, are people supposed to move there by their own means, or there are plan for the school to pay for train, hotel , stuff like that ?

I’ll ask around, probably these questions will rise at some point !

Of course ! But good question though.

We have a system regarding travel costs and depending on the situation we can also accomodate the teachers :slight_smile:

1 Like