Recycling - Video

Hello all
I’ve finally finished a music video for one of my song.
I just composited some 3d stuff on top of existing footage.

I was using 2.62 but like an idiot, didn’t use any of the new tracking tools. And I suppose it shows. Basically my camera never moves, it’s the heads that get futher or closer. That’s why they seem to inflate and deflate at random.
I thought the last scene was gonna be tricky because of all the heads, but actually it was insanely tricky because of all the MASKS!
Altogether it took me about a couple of months to do the video, and it wouldn’t look half as good if people on this very forum hadn’t helped with some compositor troubles.
So thank you

Fantastic work!
Really liked the video, great concept, also the music was just fantastic :wink:

Really nice! Sometimes it did show, but honestly it was a really cool and it was creative. Great job!

Cheers guys!

@Jimmyon: The video took so much longer to do. Something like ten times longer.

While you could have camera tracked this, and got it spot on; I actually feel that the subtle changes in scale and position really add to the feel of this. Gives it a very stop motion/hand-crafted sort of vibe.

Wow that must have taken al long time to make! Months you say? This would have taken me years :wink:

Very nice video and beatiful music, Good job!

While you could have camera tracked this, and got it spot on; I actually feel that the subtle changes in scale and position really add to the feel of this. Gives it a very stop motion/hand-crafted sort of vibe.

I feel that too.
Great video, great idea and i think the music is as great too!

This was just AMAZING!!! I really enjoyed this original and funny video, thanks for sharing.

I liked watching the video and I also feel that the flaws you’re talking about seems, to me, to fit to the style and just add to the “vibe” of the video.

thats cool enough said