'Red Panda Dragon'

A project where I wanted to find out what would happen if you mixed a Red Panda and a Dragon in a Blender! I did most of the sculpting in Blender, with a little bit of experimentation in ZBrush just to revisit it, using polypaint for a rough colour idea and the ZSpheres at the very start, although, these days I prefer Blender for sculpting. The texture painting was done in Substance Painter. Retopology, rigging, posing and lighting was done in Blender, and finally rendered in Eevee!

Thanks for looking!

6 Likes

Wow, that’s amazing! Really like the swirly hair and wood, looks really elegant. I was like, ok it looks really cool but the UVs a probably a mess, then I saw the UVs, how satisfying :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I personally think that the overall shape could have more varierty for such elegant creatures you chose, maybe the tail is a bit too heavy?
But it’s a really fascinating artwork!

1 Like

Thank you so very much for the kind words, it makes me happy to hear! And also thank you for the feedback, I’ll have those thoughts in mind for my next sculpts! :blush::heart: