rednering dictionary

is there a place i can go and find out all the information easily on the rendering programs and texturing programs and other 3d things. alot of people in comments talk about different renders it would have been cool to see some image in and i have no clue whats going on. i am still learning.

There are lots of sites like this one:

but for applications and programs mentioned you are better off just searching Google with something like: 3D graphics strangeprogram

When you want definitions (like “raytrace”) type this into the search field:

define: raytrace


Wikpedia on 3D Computer Graphics: