Regarding: ok stop me if i am wrong

ok, if anyone wonders, I deleted the topic.

Not because it was anti-blender, but because the user who started it was shooting generally offensive sentence faster than the eye and I don’t think we need this here.

anyway…

Martin

aw cmon! we didnt even get a chance to flame em =(
was it that bad that it called for deletion? the community can stand up to negativity theeth!
but i dunno what it said and ill assume u made the right call =)
good work mr. moderator sir

I still think it was YKW in disguise. The negativity was just so… Macke-esque.

Theeth:
Although a part of me is happy, that this insulting thread got what it deserved, still… (no that it matters, or changes things), I don’t know if you have read one of my replies there, I’ve asked from kib_Tph (or the Moderators) not to lock or delete this topic…

I believe it was a mistake, because now this guy has an excuse to go and tell that we are a bunch of suckers or morrons who believe in fairy tails and above all (which is the worst…) we censore someone with a different opinion, than ours (something like fascists…).

Anyway what’s done is done, I hope we won’t have such incidents in the future…

Spyros.

I don’t really know Macke (I didn’t have the chance or the patience to read any post from him so I can’t judge him…)…

I don’t think it was anyone in diguise. This guy seemed like he didn’t have any clue about Ton, GPL, Blender, the community or any other relevant stuff!!!

Unless he was a hell of a good actor immitating different personas, I’d say his profile couldn’t resemble someone that he knows these things, so it couldn’t be someone from this community pretending he is someone else…

Spyros.

Delete this thread !!! :wink:

BTW, is there only ONE asshole out there ? Why are you supposing is the SOBG (same old bad guy) in disguise the one who’s posting crap ?

One more thing, to get everybody’s hatred on me, wasn’t it Macke the one who made that beautiful picture of a giraffe in a flooding building (or something) ?
Remember: even Gollum did something good eventually…

Cheers.

malefico

I think that Girafe pic was made by JamesK.

Martin

I thought it ws M@dcow who did that. :?

Macke was the one who made the coffee beans and the metallic dildo.
Skontar: Just so you know, Macke used to be an important member of the community. He wrote several good tuts like this one:
https://blenderartists.org/tutorials.php?id=5
He was also the Nazi moderator of #blender3d, and his reign of tyranny has not yet been equalled.

I thought it ws M@dcow who did that. :?

Oh right, yes I remember now.

Well, then just kill that dildo-lover Macke ! :stuck_out_tongue:

My brother thinks this post should be closed, only because you guys said the word “Jehova!”

(Life Of Brian. Sorry, couldn’t resist!)

…said the word “dildo.” Hmm. Oh shoot, now I’ll be banned… (sarcastic)

wtf?

Holly… thanks valarking… I didn’t know that!!! :o
And I always thought Theeth’s reign of tyranny was beyond any match…( :stuck_out_tongue: )

You’re saying that just spelling the word: “dildo”, can get you banned in this forum???

That’s strange… (:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :P)

Ohh shoot!!! Now I’ll be banned to…( :stuck_out_tongue: )

Spyros.

Holly… thanks valarking… I didn’t know that!!! :o
And I always thought Theeth’s reign of tyranny was beyond any match…( :stuck_out_tongue: )

You’re saying that just spelling the word: “dildo”, can get you banned in this forum???

That’s strange… (:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :P)

Ohh shoot!!! Now I’ll be banned to…( :stuck_out_tongue: )

Spyros.[/quote]

That’s pretty much how Macke’s reign worked. He’s kinda like the Soup Nazi. I said he sucked. Permaban. “NO SOUP FOR YOU!”

Sorry, just being weird. I had no idea that saying “dildo” on this foru-- (gets hit by flying rock)

Ok. That’s it. PermaBan.
NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!

blah, if you think I’m being a dictator, you should have seen the HAPPY CAPS DAY in #blenderchat 8)

Martin

blah, if you think I’m being a dictator, you should have seen the HAPPY CAPS DAY in #blenderchat 8)

Martin[/quote]

???
do explain. :wink:

???
do explain. ;)[/quote]

you have to write in caps, or bye bye. no warning, even if you’re new to the channel

another great initiative by Macke :-?

although it can get fun if you give warnings to new people and all, but…

Don’t get me wrong though, I don’t think that Macke is the incarnation of the devil’s himself :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin

???
do explain. ;)[/quote]

you have to write in caps, or bye bye. no warning, even if you’re new to the channel

another great initiative by Macke :-?

although it can get fun if you give warnings to new people and all, but…

Don’t get me wrong though, I don’t think that Macke is the incarnation of the devil’s himself :stuck_out_tongue:

Martin[/quote]

Macke is the devil!
That sounds fun. Non very newbie friendly, probobly turned more than one person of of blender forever. Good thing blengine didnt join up then as a newbie, but who knows, maybe one of the noobs /kicked from blender3d might have been as good. :?

[blinks] HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Write in caps or else… whatever! Sounds like a weird Python sketch!

Whatever!
Whatever! Whatever!
Whatever! Whatever!
Whatever! Whatever! Whatever!
Whatever! Whatever!
Whatever! Whatever!
Whatever! Whatever! Whatever!
Whatever! Whatever!
Whatever! Whatever!
Whatever!
Whatever!
Whatever!