Regular badge not showing on profile

Hi, just got the Regular badge for the first time in Discourse.

https://blenderartists.org/badges/3/regular?username=rpaladin

But apparently it’s not showing on my profile, despite me being able to self-confirm that I did indeed earn the badge (and it’s not just my imagination). I’m also able to select the Regular flair, have access to the private lounge. And rename, migrate and mark threads etc. But still no visible profile badge. Is this a Discourse bug or a BlenderArtists bug by chance?

Don’t worry too much, I had the same thing as you, you just have to wait for a little while (~1 hour in my case) and it’ll show itself :slightly_smiling_face:

However, I still don’t know why does it takes time to show on the profile

1 Like

Just noticed : you do have it

If you want it to show in your profil icon, you just have to put it as “favorite” (click on the star icon on the bottom right of your badge)

If not, your rank appears just next to your profil icon in every post :
Capture d’écran 2022-05-22 à 08.19.08

There is no star - as does yours in your screenshot.

Sorry for the misunderstanding, I didn’t made myself clear :sweat_smile:
The screenshot I’ve take was on your profile, and I can’t change the favorite at you place, so it doesn’t show up…

On my profil : the two light grey and filled star are my favorite, so they show up on my profil icon

But again, you have to wait for a little while until the “regular” take the place of the “member” badge you have on your profile

Oh really just lately ?? I did recognize you as regular for a while now and wondered: why didn’t i saw him before… Bad i’m bad with names anyway :sweat_smile: (was also watching BA for a while and even after registering just watching… and then boom… but you know my surprised post about regular :wink: on the other side the Lounge may be somkind of overflooded with feature row suggestions… i’m strugling to catch up)