Relationships with parents?

Not so. They are just different kinds of challenges. For example, at a very young age a baby begins to bond with the mother, and if the mother rejects the baby for some reason (post-partum depression can play a big role in this) the child can grow up feeling insecure because that basic mother-child bond didn’t develop properly.

Just because children aren’t able to purely reason before they’re a certain age doesn’t mean they aren’t sensitive to how their parents feel about them/others. Or aren’t internalizing the way they experience their parents interacting with the world.[/quote]

I don’t disagree with any of that, I was a little too vague. It still isn’t hard to love a baby, especially when they love you back regardless of short-term punishments. How long does a 5 year old typically harbor a grudge against his/her parents? That’s what I’m getting at. When a child reaches the age that they will reason on higher levels they’ll question their parents and not forget about it. That presents more of a challenge because you still must provide basic needs as well as explain your actions, doesn’t it? It would seem to be so, because nearly all parent/child relationships that crumble do so at puberty, which is also the point at which you obtain higher thinking.

About snoopyness my mom is sometimes snoopy, like whenever sshe forces me outside whenever I come back in sometimes should would look as if she expected a fully written essay of what I did and where I went.

I always get along with my mom, and I get along with my dad 90% of the time.

My parents are a bit embarrassing. My father is 61, and sometimes people ask me if he’s a grandfather, and I have to admit, he has a resemblance to our past president (Hipólito Mejía). He also brings up some weird conversation subjects.

My mother is a bit superstitious, and a good liar (most of the time she lies to hide things from me, and still haven’t figured out a way to get her to tell the truth). She gets a bit crazy sometimes.